Field Trip! Ross Elementary School
Today the Sumner School welcomed 5th grade students from Ross Elementary School in Dupont Circle. The John W. Ross Elementary School was built in 1888 as the first site of the John Quincey Adams Elementary School, renamed Ross in 1935, and used as an administrative building during the mid twentieth century.
Short URL for this post: http://tmblr.co/ZR1Kkx4HAJar